Families that are Free or Reduced through Medi-Cal, CalFresh and Calworks will automatically receive their P-EBT cards starting May 12- May 22.
Parents who do not receive their cards by May 22 will need to apply online at www.ca.p-ebt.org by June 30, 2020.
The Pandemic EPT (P-EBT) card application deadline has been extended through July 15th, 2020, please click on this link for updated information. "https://www.cdss.ca.gov/home/pandemic-ebt".
After careful consideration and collaboration with Health Officials and other local school districts, it has been determined that ALL CJUSD SCHOOL FACILITIES WILL REMAIN CLOSED THROUGH THE END OF THIS ACADEMIC SCHOOL YEAR. Our staff has been tirelessly preparing for the transition to distance learning and as you already know this will officially begin on April 13th. Please make sure you are receiving specific information from your student’s school and/or teacher. If you are not or have not, please contact the school directly through email or a telephone message. Emails and phone messages are being monitored and we will respond to your message.
Please complete the following survey link to make us aware of your student's technology situation. The survey can be accessed by clicking here.
New Meal Procedures. Visit the Nurition Services homepage for information about these new procedures.
Comcast Xfinity, AT&T, and Consolidated Communications are now offering free internet access to families in need.
If you have questions or need advise about getting one of these free home internet providers in your home, give us a call at 916-825-7074.
Comcast Xfinity Internet Essentials
- Comcast is offering new families who connect to receive 60 days of internet service for free.
- You can sign up by visiting https://apply.internetessentials.com
- Eligibility Requirements
- Are eligible for public assistance programs like the National School Lunch Program, housing assistance, Medicaid, SNAP, SSI, and others.
- AT&T is offering two months of free service to new Access customers who order by April 30, 2020. This will be $5 or $10 a month depending on your internet speed. There is no commitment and you can cancel after the two months to avoid being billed.
- You can sign up by visiting https://accessatt.solixcs.com
- Eligibility Requirements
- Households that participate in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, National School Lunch Program/Head Start.
- Households that receive Supplemental Security Income benefits in California.
- Consolidated Communications is offering free service for 2 months to families impacted by COVID-19.
- Call 1-855-399-3084 and mention Offer Code: Two Months Free to sign up.
- This offer includes free installation and no equipment fees for two months.