- Can I go to Center Adult School?
Any adult, age 18 and over can attend the Center Adult School.
- How much does it cost?
It is free! However, purchasing curriculum materials is strongly encouraged for some courses.
- How do I get started?
Call our office at (916) 339-4685.
- What classes do you offer?
See our Class Catalog page.
- When is school in session?
See our online calendar.
- I’m not sure what classes or program are right for me. Do you have counseling or advising services?
Yes! Call our office at (916) 339-4685.
- How long will it take me to graduate?
It depends on your specific needs and experience. Every student meets with our counselor or staff to determine the specific needs and best timetable for each person.